The Game [Suyi forced me xD]
Rules of the game:
1: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
2: People who got tagged must write in their blog and state this rule clearly.
3: At the end of the game, list down some people to be tagged and NO TAGBACKS!!!
Yuan Hong
1)I got a christian name.
2)My christian name is Daniel.
3)I AM a Singaporean.
4)I HATE reading books!
5)I am lazier than Latif.
6)I have NEVER completed my holiday homework in my life=X.
7)I love looking at the sky.
8)I just got a new hair cut!
9)I HATE most smokers!(most because my father and bro smokes=X)
10)I hate crowds.
You are tagged(sorry!>.< Just following the rules)
1)Jovien
2)HuiQuan
1: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
2: People who got tagged must write in their blog and state this rule clearly.
3: At the end of the game, list down some people to be tagged and NO TAGBACKS!!!
Yuan Hong
1)I got a christian name.
2)My christian name is Daniel.
3)I AM a Singaporean.
4)I HATE reading books!
5)I am lazier than Latif.
6)I have NEVER completed my holiday homework in my life=X.
7)I love looking at the sky.
8)I just got a new hair cut!
9)I HATE most smokers!(most because my father and bro smokes=X)
10)I hate crowds.
You are tagged(sorry!>.< Just following the rules)
1)Jovien
2)HuiQuan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home