Friday, January 26, 2007

I'm super lucky!!!

i got 7/10 for my chinese passage!!! Do any of u know how hard it is to get it?!?! the chances of getting it is only 64 in 1048576!!! ZOMG!!! I cant believe it!!! I got to buy some lottery man! if only i was old enough>.<". hmmm... i forgot i gave away all of my luck to ppl taking re-assessment =X. hahas... nvm ba... i'll buy when i get 10/10 if that ever happens=X... if i get full marks for both the passage and the MCQ comprehension that would be equivalent to getting about winning the 1st prize of 20 lotteries or 1 in 1099511627776=X. Don't think that has ever happened in the history of this planet>.<".

i got no life!!! just half a life. Don't think i'd be getting another half-life=X
im a nerd!!!=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home